Join the team
SCRIPTURE TEACHERS NEEDED
Due to continuous demand, we are looking for qualified and passionate people to join our team to teach Islamic SRE (school scripture) at local public high schools.
Carlton South Public School
Peakhurst Public School
Arncliffe Public School
Bexley Public School
What qualifications do I need?
To maintain the highest standards of SRE teaching, Shia Islamic School Scripture requires the following qualifications of SRE Teachers;
- Speak and read English fluently.
- Have basic Shia Islamic knowledge.
- Agree to abide by AL-JAAFARIA’s policies and procedures and any Department of Education and Communities policies or guidelines.
- Have your own means of reliable transport to and from the school.
- Have a current contact phone number.
- Complete mandatory induction and ongoing training.
- Be eligible to obtain a Working with Children Check (WWC)– Volunteer or already have one.
- Degree or diploma qualified candidates in education, youth work or Islamic Theology
- Recent, relevant experience in, or familiarity with the NSW Public Education system
* The requirement might change by AL-JAAFARIA or Department of Education and Communities or both without a notice.